February 29, 2020
2020 is a leap year! Rock City is the perfect place to celebrate! See 7 States from Lover’s Leap on our last day of our winter value pricing for 2020. Leashed pets welcome.
Spring Break Safari
March 13 – April 19, 2020
Rock City has once again joined in on the fun with the Chattanooga CVB Spring Break Safari.
Activity Details Coming Soon
March 14, 15, 21 & 22
Visit Rock City’s 13th annual Irish celebration and festival—Shamrock City! This premiere St. Patrick’s Day event includes live Irish music, Irish jig lessons, roaming bagpipers, Irish food, specialty beer from Chattanooga Brewing company, dance performances, costumed characters, and fun for the whole family! You can even see the High Falls flowing green!
Previous Seasonal Activities:
MLK Jr Weekend
January 18 – 20, 2020
- Interactive Art installation – from 10am – 3pm daily participate in creating a unique and unifying piece of art – “Woven Together: Bringing the Dream to Life.”
- Historical Vignette
- Cafe 7 will be offering counter service from 11am – 4pm daily serving sandwiches, craft beer, hot cocoa, and Dr. King’s favorite dessert Pecan Pie.
February 1 – 2, 2020
- Visit Rock City on Groundhog Weekend and upload your Groundhog Selfie for a chance to win a Rock City Family Pass! No purchase required. See Rock City ticket desk for details.
- Selfie station located outside entrance to Rock City near ticket plaza.
- Upload your selfie to @seerockcity on Instagram and tag a friend.
- Use #GroundhogDayatRockCity
- Like our page
- Watch our Instagram page for more details.
February 13 – 17, 2020
Weekday Package ~ $44 ~ Valid February 13 & 14, 2020
Holiday Weekend Package ~ $49 ~ Valid February 15 – 17, 2020
Package includes tickets to Rock City, sparkling cider or wine from Cafe 7*, souvenir photo and fudge.
*Cafe 7 is open from 11am – 4pm. Photographer available 10am – 4pm.