Rock City currently has timed-entry admission. Book in advance for best availability.
Annual Passholders no longer need advance reservations for entry.
- Can I change my ticket date and/or time?
- Yes, tickets are valid for 1 year from date of purchase and can be adjusted by emailing our ticketing call center.
- Can I get a refund if we are unable to visit?
- Tickets for Rock City are non-refundable, but are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. Your visit date/time can be adjusted by emailing our ticketing call center.
- What if you are sold out when I’d like to visit?
- Capacity is limited at the attractions are days do sell-out in advance. We recommend planning ahead and purchasing online to ensure your preferred reservation.