Bring Your Group to Rock City!
Enjoy special savings when you bring your group to Rock City. Whether you are visiting with students, tour groups, scouts, or any other group, we will coordinate your visit and cater your meal. Simply contact us for group bookings! Rock City Gardens offers a variety of options for groups of 15 or more (20 or more for Enchanted Garden of Lights). All Rock City Gardens tours are self-guided. We also offer group discounts for Rock City’s award-winning Enchanted Garden of Lights, as well as for The Battles for Chattanooga, which includes a relic museum, bookstore, and a digitally-projected Civil War history show which brings the battles that occurred in the area to life across a 3D diorama.
||Child (ages 3-18)
|Rock City Gardens *Rates valid on General Admission price dates. Additional rates available on non-general admission price dates.
|Lookout Mountain Attractions
|Battles for Chattanooga Museum
Advance reservations are required to receive a group discount. Please make your reservations as far in advance as possible. Call us at 877-820-0759 to make group bookings or use our online reservation request form. Bookings are based on availability, blackout dates may apply around holidays and special events.
GROUP VISIT DETAILS
- Your group should plan to spend approximately 1.5 – 2 hours exploring Rock City.
- Free bus parking is available in the left-hand parking lot as you enter Rock City.
- One group leader will need to pay for your group 5 days prior to your visit. If anyone chooses to pay separately, they will need to pay the regular retail rate.
- Rock City is almost always open rain or shine, but we may have to close temporarily in the event of severe weather. We do offer free ponchos on rainy days so you may explore the trail in rainy weather.
- Educational Materials are available for download
- We understand sometimes plans change and you need to cancel your reservation. If you should need to cancel or reschedule a reservation, please call us as soon as possible to let us know. There is no charge on a cancelled group visit, however, a 50% meal cancellation fee for group catering is required if cancelled less than 3 business days before the day of arrival.
For an additional fee, we offer several add-on opportunities to enhance your group’s visit with us.
- Variety of Group Meals to feed your group lunch or dinner with at least a 2 week advance notice.
- Kids’ Activities including Gemstone Mining or Geode Dig are available seasonally
- Group Photos
Questions? Need more information?
Call us at 877-820-0759 or fill out the Information Request Form below: