Click to view events for that day
About Enchanted Garden of Lights
Rock City's premiere Family Holiday Tradition is back, celebrating our 20th Anniversary where Joy, Wonder, and Magic await! Be sure to check out our Dinner with Santa Event by clicking the tab on the left side of the page!
Rock City Gardens is proud to have Universal Concepts as a Partner in Design to bring you the 20th year of the Enchanted Garden of Lights. Be sure to check out a sneak peek behind the scenes of some of the new additions to the Enchanted Garden of Lights this year!
Hours and Pricing
NOVEMBER 20, 2015 - JANUARY 2, 2016
6pm - 9pm
Closed Christmas Eve Night Last Ticket sold 9pm
|Adult||Child (ages 3-12)|
|Enchanted Garden of Lights Premiere Event Pricing (Thursdays to Saturdays)||$22.95||$12.95|
|Enchanted Garden of Lights Regular Weekday Pricing (Sundays to Wednesdays)||$19.95||$11.95|
|Upgrade to add on Rock City daytime tour||+ $10.00||+ $5.00|
The Enchanted Garden of Lights trail is not fully stroller and handicap accessible. Backpack or Front-Style child carriers are recommended and stroller parking is available at the trail entrance. A limited access/ADA trail does provide a short-cut to the Pavilion and Lover's Leap area.
Enchanted Garden of Lights Activities
This award-winning light extravaganza features more than 30 holiday scenes that transform the garden’s natural daytime splendor into a nocturnal fantasyland. Visit with St. Nick and his elves! Enjoy gingerbread cookie decorating, hot cocoa, Sugar Plum Fairy Makeovers and nightly entertainment in the North Pole Lodge.
New for the 20th Anniversary:
- Garden's Gateway Celebration in Lights - Meet Jack Frost and watch as his frosty winter work comes to life around him. Marvel at the new 26ft Christmas tree as it dances to the sounds of the season!
- Inara: the Ice Queen - Watch with wonder as the snow swirls all around you!
- The Dancing Forest - Adventure through this brand new scene where a forest of lighted trees dance to holiday music.
- Nightly entertainment in the pavilion - Located in the North Pole Lodge (Rock City's Pavilion), you can enjoy the sounds of the season as we feature some of the best local and regional choirs, ensembles, and bands nightly. See the full Performance Schedule above in the Calendar of Events.
- Meet characters along the trail including Santa and Mrs. Claus, Inara - The Ice Queen, Jack Frost, Frosty the Snowman, Rocky the Elf, Snow Elves, and Christmas Elves.
- Gingerbread Cookie Decorating* - visit with Mrs. Claus and decorte your very own fresh baked Gingerbread cookie. Relax by the fire and enjoy your treat with some hot cocoa and listening to our nightly entertainment.
- Meet Santa Claus with Pictures by KODAK* - meet the big guy himself! Be sure to tell Santa everything you want for Christmas, and then smile for a photo! Pictures and Picture gifts available by KODAK. Santa is located on the Cliff Terrace Porch – nightly through Dec. 23
- Meet Jerry the Toy Soldier Mime - Thursdays - Saturdays
- Have a VIP Experience with Dinner with Santa* - more information available in the tab on the left.
- Warm up and enjoy our fire pits, nightly at Shelter Rock, the Reindeer View Terraces, the Christmas Plaza and outside the North Pole Lodge.
- Holiday Marketplace Vendors - Leather craft, jewelry and the Georgia Winery vendors will be open Thursday-Saturday evenings to hlep you cross of those last items on your holiday shopping list! The vendor marketplace is located outside of Gardens Gateway Giftshop at the end of the Enchanted Trail.
- Starbucks Winter Weekends Nights Music - Fridays & Saturdays 5:30 - 9:30pm enjoy music on the patio at Starbucks. See the full Performance Schedule above in the Calendar of Events.
*Additional charge for some activites.
Dinner with Santa
Have Dinner with Santa and some of his Friends plus get VIP admission to the Enchanted Garden of Lights! Santa's Elves will greet you as you arrive and get everyone ready for an appearance by Santa himself!
This VIP event is available on select nights only - and includes:
- Holiday Buffet Dinner including Turkey and Dressing, Honey Glazed Ham, Chicken Fingers, Green Beans, Macaroni & Cheese and more!
- VIP Front of the Line Access to the Enchanted Garden of Lights!
- Meet and Greet with Santa and his Friends including Santa's Elves, Inara the Ice Queen, Jack Frost, The Coca-Cola Polar Bear and Rocky!
- One 4x6 Character Photo with Santa and Friends per Family
- Children's tickets (ages 2-12) include a voucher for gingerbread cookie decorating in the North Pole Lodge and a special gift!
Dates and Times:
5:00pm - 7:00pm
|2015 Dates||Adults and
|Saturday, Dec. 5th||$42.95||RESERVE NOW|
|Sunday, Dec. 6th||$39.95||RESERVE NOW|
|Monday, Dec. 14th||$39.95||RESERVE NOW|
|Tuesday, Dec. 15th||$39.95||RESERVE NOW|
Children Under 2: Free with families, but will not receive cookie voucher or special gift. Those items are available for purchase a la carte. Please call 423-475-8988 for more information.
**Please enter the names of each member of your group during checkout for a personalized visit at Dinner with Santa.
**RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. This is a limited capacity event and does sell-out. Make reservations early for best availability.
**Note: Tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable. Special Ticket Purchase. No coupons, discounts, or other promotions can be used in combination with this ticket purchase.
ANNUAL PASSHOLDERS: Discounted tickets for Dinner with Santa are available to Annual Passholders for $30.95 per person. Guests must present annual pass along with admission ticket at the event. To make reservations for these discounted tickets, please call 423-475-8988 Monday through Friday.
Be on the lookout for pansies blooming in our gardens and lots of Holiday Joy!!
Partners & Sponsors
Rock City is proud to support the Ronald McDonald House during the Enchanted Garden of Lights event. A portion of ticket sales go to the Ronald McDonald House Charities. Rock City has given over $100,000 to Ronald McDonald House so far from proceeds from this holiday event!