Click to view events for that day
About Enchanted Garden of Lights
For the holiday season, Rock City’s Enchanted Garden of Lights is a holiday tradition where Joy, Wonder and Magic await! Create a cool new tradition this year as the Enchanted Garden of Lights celebrates its 20th year featuring the North Pole Adventure. Be sure to check out our Dinner with Santa Event!
Hours and Pricing
NOVEMBER 21, 2014 - JANUARY 3, 2015
6pm - 9pm
Closed Christmas Eve Night Last Ticket sold 9pm
|Adult||Child (ages 3-12)|
|Enchanted Garden of Lights Premiere Event Pricing **||$22.95||$12.95|
|Enchanted Garden of Lights Regular Weekday Pricing *||$19.95||$11.95|
* = Regular Pricing - Valid Thursdays to Saturday
** = Special Weekday Pricing - Valid Sundays to Wednesdays
The Enchanted Garden of Lights trail is not fully stroller and handicap accessible. Backpack or Front-Style child carriers are recommended and stroller parking is available at the trail entrance. A limited access/ADA trail does provide a short-cut to the Pavilion and Lover's Leap area.
This award-winning light extravaganza features more than 30 holiday scenes that transform the garden’s natural daytime splendor into a nocturnal fantasyland. Visit with St. Nick and his elves! Enjoy gingerbread cookie decorating, hot cocoa, Sugar Plum Fairy Makeovers and nightly entertainment at the North Pole Adventure. See elves harvesting Candy Canes and building toys!
- Nightly entertainment in the pavilion, next to a warm fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa.
- Sugar Plum Fairy Makeovers* - available for children to enjoy face painting or dress up in costume and be magical fairies for a night.
- Gingerbread Cookie Decorating*
- Visit with Santa and his elves (Pictures available*) – nightly through Dec. 23
- Design your own Christmas stocking* at the Christmas Shop
- Meet Jerry the Toy Soldier Mime (Thursday-Sunday)
- Have a VIP Experience with Dinner with Santa*
- Warm fire pits available nightly at Lover’s Leap Terraces , the Christmas Shop, and the North Pole Lodge.
- Holiday Marketplace Vendors will be open Thursday-Saturday nights outside of Gardens Gateway Giftshop at the end of the Enchanted Trail.
Partners & Sponsors
Rock City is proud to support the Ronald McDonald House during the Enchanted Garden of Lights event. A portion of ticket sales go to the Ronald McDonald House Charities. Rock City has given over $100,000 to Ronald McDonald House so far from proceeds from this holiday event!