Your ticket to this exclusive event affords you an evening of culinary enchantment!
Dinner Guests will enter through the historic Roundhouse Gates for a leisurely stroll down Legacy Lane to Cafe 7. Then diners will enjoy a three course meal prepared and served with the assistance of students from the See Rock City Institute of Hospitality and Tourism Management at the Howard School while twilight sets in on the legendary seven states view.
Specialty lighting and fall decor envelop you in the splendor of the season. The menu will feature the best seasonal ingredients from local sources. We are focused on harvest-themed, farm-to-table dishes full of the delight and comfort of the season.
Make plans to join us for this limited capacity dining experience!
October 18 & 19
6:30pm – Hors D’oeuvres on the Seven States Flag Court
7:00pm – Seated Dinner at Cafe 7
$77 per person
Passed Hors D’oeuvres
- Benton’s Ham wrapped Persimmon
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Pimento Cheese and Tomato Jam
- Butternut Squash Soup with Butter Braised Lobster Tail
- Spiced Apple Sangria
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Apples, and Feta Cheese with Cider Vinaigrette
- Roast Pork Loin with Roasted Fall Vegetables and Pork and Apple Reduction
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Clumpies Brown Sugar and Walnut Brittle Ice Cream
*Soft Drinks and iced tea included. Additional charges for other alcoholic beverages with dinner. Menu subject to change based on seasonal ingredient availability. Vegetarian/Vegan/Gluten-Free menu option available upon request.