We are so glad to welcome guests to Rock City Gardens.
Beginning 7/10/20: In following guidance from local health officials, masks are now required when moving through inside areas, shops and outside when a distance of 6 feet is not maintained within the gardens. Masks are encouraged, but not required, for guests under the age of 12.
Please take a few moments to review some changes we are making to best ensure guest and partner (employee) health.
How to Roam like a Gnome:
Here’s the short on your Rock City experience –
- Rock City’s Enchanted Trail is operating as a ONE-WAY experience with limited admissions per hour.
- You may purchase a timed entry ticket online in advance or at the ticket window upon arrival. We recommend advance purchase to ensure best availability.
- Signs along the path in the Gardens will guide you and ensure that you See ALL of Rock City in a safe way.
Here are steps for good health practices to protect yourself and others while in the Gardens –
Please do your part to help keep all of our guests safe and comfortable while visiting.
- Wash your hands frequently while visiting.
- There are sanitizing stations throughout the gardens for your safety and convenience, and our rest rooms are open.
- Beginning 7/10/20: In following guidance from local health officials, masks are now required when moving through inside areas, shops and outside when a distance of 6 feet is not maintained within the gardens.
- Please bring a mask with you, or you may purchase one when you arrive!
- Masks are encouraged, but not required, for guests under the age of 12.
- Roam like a Gnome and remain 6ft away from guests not in your ticketed party.
- Be aware of COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you are experiencing cough, sore throat, fever, loss of taste or smell, or shortness of breath, we ask that you please postpone your visit to Rock City Gardens and contact your local Health Department for more information.
Rock City has implemented several measures to help keep both our guests and our partners (employees) healthy and safe. Safety precautions include:
- Taking our partners temperatures and asking health screening questions upon arrival at work daily
- Wearing masks
- Hand sanitizers have been placed strategically throughout Rock City Gardens in areas where foot traffic becomes constricted or handrails, door knobs, or other commonly used fixtures must be handled.
- All high touch areas within the Gardens are being sanitized every 2 hours.
- A suggested one-way traffic pattern has been established for guests to enjoy the original Enchanted Trail with adequate social distancing. Partners have been positioned throughout the Gardens to assist with guests with questions or concerns with the new traffic flow and help facilitate social distancing where that is difficult.
- Recommendations on social distancing throughout the Gardens have been provided, especially in areas where lines or queues tend to form.
- Accommodations have been made to provide guests the opportunity to avoid closed interior spaces if they so desire, such as Fairyland Caverns.
- For detailed information on all of the policies and procedures Rock City has implemented during this time, please click here.