Media Admission Request Policy
Rock City welcomes the working news media. Our media admissions policy provides members of the media an opportunity to become familiar with our attraction’s many story angles. It also allows members of the working media and an adult guest, plus up to two children (ages 3-12) the opportunity to enjoy the property at no charge.
Media Passes may be obtained by showing a Media ID at the ticket desk upon arrival or requested in advance by submitting the form below at least 3 days prior to the visit date. Please review our Media Admissions Policy prior to filling out a request. Requests that do not comply with this policy will not be honored.
Bloggers and Influencers use this form: Influencer Pass Request Form
For those who qualify:
- A maximum of four complimentary tickets per visit are offered.
- Complimentary media admissions do not include separately ticketed special events (ex. Enchanted Garden of Lights).
- Tickets are valid for the reserved entry time on the day of your visit only at Rock City’s ticket desk entrance.
- Working crews (including still photography) must be escorted by an approved staff member at all times and should submit a request here: Filming Request Form.
- Members of the working media who wish to visit one of our See Rock City, Inc. properties to gather information for a story must email our Public Relations Manager.