Media Admission Request Policy
* Timed-entry Reservations Required. See Form Below *
Rock City welcomes the working news media. Our media admissions policy provides members of the media an opportunity to become familiar with our attraction’s many story angles. It also allows members of the working media and an adult guest, plus up to two children (ages 3-12) the opportunity to enjoy the property at no charge.
Timed tickets are required for a visit to Rock City and may be requested by submitting the Media Ticket Request Form below. Please review our Media Admissions Policy prior to filling out a request. Requests that do not comply with this policy will not be honored.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions for guest attendance, media and blogger passes are not available for the Enchanted Garden of Lights for the 2020 season. If you wish to do a news story, filming to support these broadcasts will be approved and chaperoned on a case-by-case basis. Please fill out a Filming & Photo Shoot Request Form for story consideration of Rock City’s Enchanted Garden of Lights.
Bloggers and Influencers use this form: Influencer Pass Request Form
For those who qualify:
- A maximum of four complimentary tickets per visit are offered.
- Complimentary media admissions do not include separately ticketed special events.
- Requests for tickets must be submitted via the Media Ticket Request Form at least three business days prior to your visit.
- Tickets are valid for the reserved entry time on the day of your visit only at Rock City’s ticket desk entrance.
- Working crews (including still photography) must be escorted by an approved staff member at all times and should submit a request here: Filming Request Form.
- Members of the working media who wish to visit one of our See Rock City, Inc. properties to gather information for a story must email our Public Relations Manager.