Media Admission Request Policy
Rock City welcomes the working news media. Our media admissions policy provides members of the media an opportunity to become familiar with our attraction’s many story angles. It also allows members of the working media and an adult guest, plus up to two children (ages 3-12) the opportunity to enjoy the property at no charge.
If you have a current press I.D., all you have to do is present that at Rock City’s ticket desk anytime (there are currently no blackout dates) to gain admittance for up to 2 adults and 2 children. If you do not have a media I.D. of some kind, please fill out the form below. Business cards will be accepted along with valid photo I.D.
Please read the admission policy prior to completing and submitting the Media Ticket Request Form below. Requests that do not comply with this policy will not be honored.
Bloggers and Influencers use this form: Influencer Pass Request Form
For those who qualify:
- A maximum of four complimentary tickets per visit are offered.
- Complimentary media admissions do not include separately ticketed special events.
- Requests for tickets must be submitted via the Media Ticket Request Form at least three business days prior to your visit, if you do not have a valid press I.D.
- Tickets are valid for the day of your visit only at Rock City’s ticket desk entrance.
- Working crews (including still photography) must be escorted by an approved staff member at all times and should submit a request here: Filming Request Form.
- Members of the working media who wish to visit one of our See Rock City, Inc. properties to gather information for a story must email our Public Relations Manager.