Walking in Frieda's Footsteps - A historical guided walking tour of Rock City Gardens
Set out on a guided tour of Rock City Gardens and learn of its enchanting history and co-founder Frieda Utermoehlen Carter's enduring legacy and the entrepreneurial vision of her husband and co-founder Garnet Carter. Your journey begins at the 1932 Gate House and takes you along the original Enchanted Trail exploring the founding of what would become one of America's most well-known road side attractions. See the park through the eyes of Frieda as you meander through this natural wonder where beauty and magic await.
- Tours are available most days during normal operating hours. We cannot schedule tours on any special event days. During evening special events (Fairytale Nights and Enchanted Garden of Lights) tours may be booked between 8:30am - 3:00pm.
- $5.00 per person upgrade on top of group base ticket. Tour includes premiere, guided tour of the gardens and souvenir guide map. The upgrade is payable upon booking and is non-refundable at one week prior to tour date.
- Minimum capacity for group tour is 15 guests. For groups larger than 20, additional tour guides will be added and groups will be split into even groups.
- Tours must be booked no later than 5 business days prior to the arrival date.
- Allow approximately 2 hours for this tour.
To make reservations, please call the Rock City Group Sales Department at 877-820-0759