Enjoy special savings when you bring your group to Rock City. Whether you are visiting with students, tour groups, scouts, or any other group, we will coordinate your visit and cater your meal. Simply contact us for group reservations!
Rock City Gardens offers a variety of options for groups of 15 or more. All Rock City Gardens tours are self-guided. We also offer group rates for Rock City’s holiday spectacular Enchanted Garden of Lights and a multi-media Civil War presentation at the Battles for Chattanooga Electric Map and Museum.
|Rock City Gardens||Adult: $18.00||Child (ages 3-18): $10.80|
|Lookout Mountain Attractions||Adult: $42.40||Child (ages 3-18): $22.90|
|Battles for Chattanooga Museum||Adult: $9.00||Child (ages 3-18): $6.30|
|Enchanted Garden of Lights/Fairytale Nights *Rates valid Mon-Thu||Adult: $18.00||Child (ages 3-18): $10.80|
|Enchanted Garden of Lights*Rates valid Fri-Sun. Subject to Blackout dates
Fairytale Nights *Rates valid Fri-Sun
|Adult: $20.70||Child (ages 3-18): $11.70|
*Enchanted Garden of Lights Groups require 20 or more paying guests. Blackout Dates: Friday & Saturday after Thanksgiving, Saturday Nights in December, and December 26.
Advance reservations are required to receive a group discount. Please make your reservations as far in advance as possible. Call us at 877-820-0759 to make group reservations or use our online reservation request form below. Reservations are based on availability.
GROUP VISIT DETAILS
- Your group should plan to spend approximately 1 ½ - 2 hours exploring Rock City.
- Free bus parking is available in the left-hand parking lot as you enter Rock City.
- One group leader will need to pay for your group upon arrival. If anyone chooses to pay separately, they will need to pay the regular retail rate.
- Rock City is almost always open rain or shine, but we may have to close temporarily in the event of severe weather. We do offer free ponchos on rainy days so you may explore the trail in rainy weather.
- Educational Materials are available for download
- We understand sometimes plans change and you need to cancel your reservation. If you should need to cancel or reschedule a reservation, please call us as soon as possible to let us know. There is no charge on a cancelled group visit, however, a 50% meal cancellation fee for group catering is required if cancelled less than 3 business days before the day of arrival.
For an additional fee, we offer several add-on opportunities to enhance your group's visit with us.
- Variety of Group Meals to feed your group lunch or dinner with at least a 2 week advance notice.
- Walking in Frieda's Footsteps Tour - A historical guided walking tour of Rock City Gardens.
- Kids' Activities including Gemstone Mining or the Climbing Wall are available seasonally
- Group Photos
Still have questions? Fill out our Group Information Request Form or call us at 877-820-0795 and a reservationist will be happy to answer your questions!