Click to view events for that day
Celebrate Spring at This Naturally Fun Event!
Join us at Rock City Gardens during this naturally fun outdoor event...go on a RockQuest Adventure and climb to the top of the Rock Climbing Wall at Lovers Leap, learn how to use recycled materials for an innovative make-and-take fun project, see how Art and Nature enhance each other, learn about America's majestic birds of prey AND learn how to make your own rain barrel all while enjoying the great outdoors with your family during Earthdayz!
Hours and Pricing
April 21 - 23, 2017
10am – 5pm
|Adult||Child (ages 3-12)|
|Rock City General Admission||$19.95||$11.95|
*Most event activities included with admission
Find Spring Fun at EarthDayz
- Enjoy Make-and-Take crafts made from recycled materials on the Cliff Terrace Porch
- Learn about conservation efforts to save America's birds of prey and meet them up close in our Birds of Prey shows. (see schedule in calendar of events above)
- Meet Rocky the Elf on Prospector's Point Patio throughout the day
- Educational Rain Barrel Demonstrations on the Cliff Terrace Porch
Specialty Food and Beverages:
- Big Rock Grill - purchase your own "Cup of Dirt and Worms" for $2.99 - Chocolate Dirt Cake with Gummy Worms
- Cafe 7 - featuring "Love the Earth Lemonade" consisting of fresh fruit filled ice cubes topped with fresh lemonade - $4.00
- Fudge Kitchen - Earthdayz Fudge features blue fudge and green rice crispy treat continents - Get your own slice of the world!
Blooming at EarthDayz
In April, look for Redbud Trees, Kwansan Cherry Trees, and Korean Spice Viburnum blooming in our gardens. Don’t miss the breathtaking views from Lover’s Leap as spring blooms at beautiful Rock City Gardens.
Partners & Sponsors
Rock City is proud to partner with Orange Grove for our EarthDayz event.