Click to view events for that day
Celebrate Spring at This Naturally Fun Event!
Join us at Rock City Gardens during this naturally fun outdoor event...go on a RockQuest Adventure and climb to the top of the Rock Climbing Wall at Lovers Leap, learn how to use recycled materials for an innovative make-and-take fun project, see how Art and Nature enhance each other, learn about America's majestic birds of prey AND learn how to make your own rain barrel all while enjoying the great outdoors with your family during Earthdayz!
Hours and Pricing
April 19 - 21, 2019
10am – 5pm
|Adult||Child (ages 3-12)|
|Rock City General Admission||$19.95||$11.95|
*Most event activities included with admission
Find Spring Fun at EarthDayz
What to Do:
- Make-and-Take Recycle Projects - Learn all about how to reduce, reuse, and recycle with some educational , interactive activities including creating a "pot" from recycled newspapers. You can plant a seed and take home your own Rock City watch-it-grow memento. Located on Cliff Terrace Porch.
- Birds of Prey Shows - Your heart will soar as Wings to Soar shares their majestic rescue birds of prey during this interactive, uplifting, and educational encounter. Located in the Critter Classroom. (See schedule in calendar of events above)
- Educational Rain Barrel Demonstrations - Learn how to build your own rain barrel so you can start collecting rain water for your potted plants or garden! Located on Cliff Terrace Porch.
- Meet Rocky the Elf on Prospector's Point Patio.
What to Bring Home:
- Geode Dig - In search of your own Rock City natural treasure? Go on a dig for your own geode! Once you've picked yours, our partner will help you crack it open to reveal your sparkling treasure! Located near Prospector's Point.
- Take home our special See Rock City Birdhouse made from 100% recycled materials. Located in the Stone Gazebo near Lover's Leap.
What to Eat:
- Big Rock Grill will feature a "Cup of Dirt and Worms" - Chocolate Dirt Cake with Gummi Worms
- Cafe 7 will feature "Love the Earth Lemonade" - Fresh fruit filled ice cubes topped with fresh lemonade.
- The Fudge Kitchen will feature "Salt of the Earth" fudge - Sea Salt and Caramel fudge
Blooming at EarthDayz
In April, look for Redbud Trees, Kwansan Cherry Trees, and Korean Spice Viburnum blooming in our gardens. Don’t miss the breathtaking views from Lover’s Leap as spring blooms at beautiful Rock City Gardens.
Partners & Sponsors
Rock City is proud to partner with Orange Grove for our EarthDayz event.